Monday, March 31, 2014

Broccoli & Chicken stir-fry with oyster sauce

From what I saw on the movie, kids hate broccoli. They refuse to eat broccoli because its dark green colour and vegetable with dark green colour equals bitter taste ! But that's completely wrong. Broccoli tastes surprisingly quite good. Broccoli also has numbers of health benefit which are very good for our body, like prevent osteoarthritis, reduce cancer risk, diabetes and heart disease.


It contains high level of vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin K, iron, anti-oxidants and good source of dietary fiber. So there's nothing that I  don't like from broccoli. My typical way to cook broccoli is boil it with a pinch of salt for only no more than 4 minutes. Make sure not to overcook your broccoli because it will lose its nutritional content in the water.
Broccoli
A quick Asian method of stir-fry, so easy, delicious yet healthy, that I can always count on to satisfy the whole family member. Recipe that doesn't need spending too much time in the kitchen. With a perfect way of cooking and in a precise time, broccoli will remain tender and crisp. I think that's the key. Whenever I cook this dish, it won't last long at our dinner table ! It is just so tasty.
tumisbrok4
Lunch

Enjoy....

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave comment on my post. I will respond as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...